Our services include but are not limited to. Cyber-security, Physical Security, Network Connectivity, Server stability, Telecom Services.
Through the course of our work it is not always possible to be 100% remote. Our work does require us to travel to locations 50% of the time.
All service calls are considered essential to the underlying business operations of the clients we serve.
Without our service our clients would cease to have the minimum basic operations in place.
Whenever a technician is dispatched the current procedures are in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our employees.
· All Technicians must wear gloves when working at a client workstation
· Gloves must be changed when changing to another station
· Employees must wash hands for 20 seconds
· Employees must sanitize all work areas before and after beginning work
· Employees must not touch their hands to their face
· Employees must cover their sneezes and coughs
· Employees must have their temperatures checked every day before starting work. Employees with Temperatures over 100 may not work
· It is requested that clients maintain a distance from all our employees when working on client site.
· If an employee feels a client site is unsafe to work in, they may leave the site and advise the client how to make the site safe for completing the work.